7.28.2012

Vitality Raid.

Welcome Visitors!  If you found me at the CrossFit Vitality Raid on July 28th....thanks for stopping by my newly launched website!  I hope you were able to sample either the Paleo Protein Bar or one of my Paleo Cupcakes...or perhaps both.


I have actually been baking and creating Paleo recipes for about a year and a half, however, I was operating under Classic Confections for traditional and Paleo baked goods.  Realizing my Paleo treats deserved their very own site...I decided to shift to Sweet and Savory Paleo this past Spring.  


You can still find all of my goodies at www.classic-confections.net - including my very yummy Paleo cupcakes.  However, for the purpose of giving those products a new home I have posted an order form below.  Feel free to also email here, and let me know how I can help you out!


My journey through the Paleo lifestyle has been adventurous and very rewarding...I hope to relay just a small portion of my excitement for Paleo as you follow me on this site.  Check back regularly because I'll be expanding to more products as the summer comes to a close...you won't want to miss what's coming next!


Happy Cooking!


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment